Sunday, July 28, 2013

People's Court Blog: July 28, 2013: Watching other Shows, Animal Rescue and Weight Loss Journey Update

People's Court has been repeat episodes. The shows are still an insight to our behavior, but it is time to branch out and talk about other shows.

American Ninja Warrior
What an inspirational show! This is about people and an obstacle course. Pure skill, stamina and a little luck thrown in! The goal is to reach Mount Midoriyama in Japan and now a recreated Mount Midoriyama in Las Vegas. Here is a blog from someone training and competing: 
                                              http://americanninjawarrior.com/tag/mount- midoriyama/
He can explain so much better. The competitor profiles are truly inspiring! They make me wish I was an athletic person. Please watch and let me know what you think!

King & Maxwell
Pure entertainment. You laugh and cry and enjoy the entire cast of this show. The interaction between King & Maxwell remind me of Moonlighting! Please watch and let me know what you think!

Boy Meets World
An oldie but a goodie! I am enjoying the earlier episodes when the kids were really young. What a great show. I am looking forward to the new show, Girl Meets World. It has big shoes to fill, please do not disappoint!

Thank you for joining me today. Continue watching television and please share your thoughts and favorite shows with me!

Please check out this animal rescue group and find it in your heart to support their efforts. 
Many of the fundraisers are NO COST TO YOU!
Shopping Fundraiser:
 

Weight loss journey update - here it is almost one month later and I have kept off the 6 lbs. I feel really good about that. I have continued with drinking more water each day, not eating after 9 pm and eating more fruit than I usually do. Incorporating these healthier habits into my daily lifestyle has made me feel so much better. The glitch is that I have an injury and I am not able to exercise as much as I would like to. Still the slow and steady approach is a sure way to keep the weight off. I have not tried the intermittent fasting yet. I am reading about it and find it intriguing. I would like to incorporate it one day a week into my schedule. I will continue to try to eat better and limit the sweets!

No comments:

Post a Comment